The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Please send Spring out East!



Hey Gang!

Sorry for snarling up the blog, I really don't know how I did it? Oooops. So, I agree with Kristen and JJ - when is the spring weather going to finally hit the Northeast? Man, I am so sick of the grey and wet, and I am from Seattle! So, to make myself feel better, I pulled out the ol' sunless tanner last week and it did make me feel better and my legs looked better too.

I think I have started to sprout my motherhood-sealegs, that is I am feel lots more confident about being Jack's mommy. He seems to have no hard feelings about having such amateur parents, so I guess we've done little permanent damage so far. I just adore him and what a good sleeper he is about to possibly become! Why I ever considered going back to work is beyond me, but I am looking for a project.... Hmmm. Should I be a pilates instructor, go back to school or start a different business? Any suggestions?

Jack was blessed in church on Easter, so we took some photos. You'll notice Jack hasn't been practicing his smile much in front of the mirror. We're working on it.

Love ya,
Jaim


PS - I bought a really cute "tuxedo" dress last week from shabbyapple.com and I love it! Check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger kristenita said...

you look great jaime! (as usual.)

down with ny winter... I've had enough!!!!

Thu Apr 19, 06:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home