The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chirstmas in California







Hi everyone, I have been trying to get on and blog forever, but I guess I was doing it wrong. Well, Lewis helped me so now I can finally figure it out. I have issues with this computer stuff. I just wanted to post some pictures from our fabulous trip to Cali over Christmas break. We spent a week in LA at Disneyland, San Diego, the Wildlife park, and in Visalia in central Cali where Lew's sister lives. While we were there we got to go to Sequoia National Park and see the world's largest living thing, General Sherman. Aiden loved Disneyland, she is now obsessed with Minnie Mouse. It was fun to see how much she loved it. We also got to see Lindsey and Travis while we were there. We went to this awesome Korean barbeque restaurant and had fun trying to figure out what we were eating. In San Diego we got to see Erin and Keiya which was so fun. Aiden loved playing with Keiya and is still telling everyone about her. We had a fun trip except for the 15 hour trips there and back. It was great to see Linds and Erin and catch up. It would be great if we could all get together sometime soon. We will be moving this summer, Lewis starts on July 1, so maybe we could meet up this summer. We will find out where we match on Jan 29, only a week and a half away!!!!!! We can't wait. If we can just get through the stomach flu that is wasting us I will be happy. I think I have done about 25 loads of laundry since Saturday! YUCK. I hope you are all doing well, keep up the blogging!! JJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

JJ,
cute pictures. that is so cute that aiden loved disney land so much. i think it is aimed at little girls. sounds like a fun trip to califorina. i too think it would be so fun to all try to get toghether this summer sometime. let's plan on it. good luck next week with your matching!
Love johanna

Fri Jan 19, 01:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger kristenita said...

good luck with MATCH DAY - where did he apply? where are you hoping to go? your kids are cute & getting so big! how fun to see lins & erin!

Sat Jan 20, 01:44:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home