The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy New Year




Hi everyone,
Long time, no blog. I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone had a very good christmas. Ours was nice, but very crazy. We are doing well here but freezing. I think the high was about 15 in Provo today. So cold, I am trying to stay inside as much as possible. My hands are numb while I am writing this becuase our computer is in the cold basement. JJ, did you guys hear where you are going next year? Kristen, you baby is so cute and getting so chubby. ( I look at your blog.) and Jaime, have you had your baby yet? and everyone else, what are you up to. I am not doing much because i decided not to take another graduate class this semester. It was just too much and I didn't want to miss out on my little girls growing up because of some dumb class. I am sure i will have time to take it a little later in life. Well, i hape all is well and Erin send us some warm air from Arizona. Love
JOhanna
P.S. here are some pictures... one of Avery and Macey looking at the lights at temple square, then Macey next to my parents christmas tree and then Avery at her dance recital. Sweet outfits, the studio is a little ghetto but we like it because it is cheap.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristenita said...

johanna!
your kids are so cute. I just love their big rosy cheeks! have you been getting all the snow denver has had? it sounds crazy out west this winter. stay warm - it's freezing out here too!

Wed Jan 17, 06:19:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home