The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ripples Halloween



Here are few shots of Rand and Dad at Halloween - too fun! It was a perfect fall evening in Michigan and we had a ton of kids in our neighborhood. It was a blast. I am going to try to post a little Video I did of Rand trying to move for the first time in his outfit - hilarious! Let's see if this works.

4 Comments:

Blogger kristenita said...

hey carrie!!
what a cutie!! your house looks beautiful, too! hope things are going well in michigan.

Thu Dec 07, 03:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Carrie! It's so nice that you are on now! I have been wondering about you!! How are you??? Little Rand is so cute! Can you email me your address so I can send you out a Christmas card? Love ya girl, Erin

Sun Dec 10, 07:21:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Hey Carrie! Rand is so adorable!! It sounds like things are going good!! Keep posting, I love hearing about you and your cute family!

Fri Dec 15, 11:17:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

What a stinking cute peanut!!!!

I wanna come play!!

My sister Jamie is moving to before the new year so maybe we will try to figure out a time to come visit you both this summer or fall!!!

Sun Dec 17, 08:31:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home