The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Back in Blogger business



Thanks Jaime, Kristen, and whoever else figured this blog thing out. Congrats to Jaime, what a beautiful baby!! I'm sure you guys are doing a great job.
In case everyone hasn't heard we are soon to be on our way to sweet home alabama where Lewis will be starting his omfs residency. we have a moving truck scheduled for may 22, i can hardly believe it. we are so so so sad to be leaving our home here in Connecticut. Despite the complete culture shock we had when we got here we are now realizing how much new england has rubbed off on us. We still don't call shopping carts carriages or sub sandwiches grinders or purses pocketbooks, but we will forever be changed by our time here. In fact, when i called and got aiden signed up for preschool in alamaba the lady was so nice to me and I found myself being bugged by the fact that a complete stranger was being NICE and HELPFUL to me! Even though there are things--like the continually gray skies and CCCCCCCCOLD weather, we love it here. I'm sure Alabama will be full of exciting new adventures for us, I can't wait to see how they react when they learn we're coming from the "yankee" north. Just wait till they find out we're MORMON!!!ha! Just wanted to post some pictures. I tried to scan some oldies in from freshman year, but our scanner is messed up. At least now we have a digital camera again. I really would love to see you all. I was thinking about how last month some time (does anyone have a journal from freshman year at byu with the exact date!?!?!?!) was lewis and my 10th anniversary of our first date, preference. I never would have had that date or probably a second without you girls asking him for me. Thanks!! That group shot from after the dance with all the couple cuddling is one of my most favorite ever. I pull it out often.
Anyway, here are some Easter pictures. We had to take them inside because it is still freezing and barren outside. The trees aren't even budding yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are all doing well, i sure have been thinking about you guys a lot lately and i hope we can get together soon!! love, JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home