The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Honeymoon pics

We went Kauia, Hawaii. This was the view outside our hotel room where we stayed, it was amazing!!!!!!
Right before we went to the pig feast! ; )


Isn't my peeling chest sexy??


The honeymooners...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Linds-

I love these pics. You look fantastic and what a beautiful location!!!I love the color/black and white photos - too cool...

-Carrie

Mon Dec 18, 06:36:00 AM PST  
Blogger kristenita said...

linsdey looks like your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could've been there... love the cake and your red sash and your flowers! and the honeymoon looks like it was awesome - so relaxing!!

Mon Dec 18, 03:19:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Linds,
You look so pretty! I loved the honeymoon pix!!
Erin

Sat Jan 06, 01:16:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home