aaron & kristen's Christmas


merry christmas from NY! no snow here, but we are loving being a little family of three now & just planning on enjoying the day together. we got LOST season 2 for Christmas, so we will probably end up watching a bunch of episodes, we all know how addicting that is! baby chase is sleeping in his santa suit, resting from the excitement of the morning and opening presents! my mom is on her way back to Colorado today (she got snowed OUT - due to 3 feet of snow that fell on the day she was supposed to go back and closed the denver airport). there are a few more photos on our blog - check it out. hope you are all doing well & having a great Christmas!


2 Comments:
What a beautiful baby! I hung on every word of you labor and delivery description on your blog. I am 37 weeks tomorrow and starting to feel like my days are numbered. I am already dialated to 1cm and 70% effaced - but, I know that doesn't mean his arrival is imminent. Honestly, you made it sound so easy. Pain really is a vague word - I'd like some more specifics please. Another great baby website is www.urbanbaby.com. Please post more photos!!
Love ya,
Jaimewave
So cute!! I love the pictures. Sounds like you had quite the labor! I read your blog! He is adorable. Congrats!
Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home