
our little guy is already 9 weeks old! what. the time has gone fast, seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having him. (JAIME!! IS YOUR BABY HERE? TELL ALL!)
dental school is kicking our butts... aaron studies a lot, but also tries to be home a lot to help out & play with his BOY. (JJ, I'm jealous you are 3 yrs ahead of us in this whole
fun game!) aaron likes dental school, it's just SO much to study ALL time. winter is crazy as usual in buffalo. we haven't had TOO much snow - just a little bit everyday, but they keep the roads cleared so driving isn't bad. it is just SO cold in the northeast right now... I don't think the temp has been over 20 for a LONG time. plus there is a crazy windchill - which cannot be explained if you have never experienced it. there is just no warming up sometimes. so chase & I stay home a lot. which is ok because he's so dang cute - he's fun to stay home with.
we have ventured out to church finally - now that the threat of baby disease is lower since he is older/bigger... my first week back I got another calling! primary music director person. on top of ward music chairwoman. and yes, I am feeling totally overwhelmed. especially being a new mommy and trying to figure out how church works with a BABY, let alone a big calling that requires me to be in one room for 2 hours teaching and singing etc... we'll see how it goes.well, not much else going on here - I'm just busy being a mommy & loving it. boy, I thought I was busy before & now it's almost impossible to get more
than one thing done in a day. cooking dinner and doing laundry never seemed so much of a big deal. I don't know how you girls with more than one do it! we're going home for a week for aaron's spring break next month - that will be a good time & fun to show off the little guy to our families - they're both in denver.love & miss ya!
keep the blogs coming, ladies.
congrats to JJ & Lewis for matching in alabama!
and congrats to Jaime if your baby is here!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home