The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

kristen's baby




well folks, I am no longer pregnant! I had my baby boy on friday the 8th. baby chase was 7 lbs, 4 oz and 20.5 in long. you can read all about my labor and delivery on my other blogsite: (click here). it was an amazing and hard experience & so has being a mommy so far. but it's the best!
what a cutie he is; aaron & I are so happy to have him in our home. my mom is here helping us out & aaron is in dental school finals... she is literaly keeping us from "losing it"! ok, I think my window of "sleeping baby" opportunity is almost over, I better grab some food before I starve! love you guys.

p.s. jamie, you're next!! good luck to you, you will do great!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Seriously Kristen, he is so adorable!!!! I may have to make a trip to New York to see that little bundle!


jennie

Fri Dec 15, 11:18:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Congrats on the darling little guy!!! He is precious!!!

Sun Dec 17, 08:32:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

ps that was me (Linds)

Sun Dec 17, 08:35:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

congratulations!!! New mommy!!! If we were still in Rocha cha we would have been up to visit :( Eat well and get some rest while you can - remember routines are key! You will both be much happier as soon as there is a routine. Can't wait to see more pics and hear the stories.

Mon Dec 18, 06:38:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Kristen,
such a cute baby boy. i am so happy for you. don't worry about all of the baby problems, i swear i took me forever to figure out how to nurse. it all seems to work it self out. Good luck, you are an amazing mommy, i know it already.
love johanna

Mon Dec 18, 10:52:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home