The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Linds' Big Day!!!

John,Rand, Me, Johanna, Court, Linds, Brit, Aaron, Jack in front of the temple post wedding


I just wanted to post a few Shots of Linds' big day! She looks gorgeous! You will also notice Brit with her little Jack just 6 weeks old - all decked out! It was great. Please notice her red sash - I love her!! If we ever have a reunion please ask me to tell the bathroom story because it was the funniest moment I have ever had in the temple - EVER!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kristenita said...

oooh lindsey - very cool sash. you look beautiful & it looks like it was a great day - I looked at the pics on your wedding site. wish I could've been there!!!

can't wait to hear the bathroom story...

Thu Dec 07, 03:53:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Linds...beautiful!!! I can't wait to hear the bathroom story! We will be down in 2 wks. for 2 wks. so we have to plan to get together!
Erin

Sun Dec 10, 07:20:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Linds! How gorgeous you are! I wish I could have been there! Email me your address, I need to send you a card. So tell me how the married life is going?

jennie

Fri Dec 15, 11:16:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home