Yeah for Snow!!




HI everyone,
I love seeing all of the photos. Kristen, you look great. I am so excited for you. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Our was good, but busy. We ate at my parents with most of my family. I ate lots and lots of pie. Very good. We have had our first snow storm today. I love it when it finally snows. Provo never seems to get much though. We did get our tree this weekend and the girls loved decorating it. The last couple of years I haven't been too thrilled with all the christmas jazz, but this year I think I am into it a little more. I am not sure why, but I am welcoming the change. Here are some recent pictures. One is of a huge leaf pile we found at the park. Then Avery and cousin Samantha sledding in Park City. Macey on the Y trail. A family picture of us out at a bird santuary in Layton.
I hope everyone is doing well and love love to see pictures of everyone.
Love Johanna


4 Comments:
your kids are so cute! that looks like a lot of snow - so fun to make it feel more like Christmas is coming!!
I love these pictures thanks for sharing. Kristen should be having her little one any day now.
Carrie
Hi Johanna!!! Cutest pics! Your little girls are too cute!! When are you going to take the trek to disneyland.. you can stay with us!! WE have a spare bedroom and a work out machine!! Tempting I am sure. ; )
ps that was me (Linds)
Post a Comment
<< Home