The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving




Hello everyone! I loved the pictures Kristen and Jennie!! We just got back from San Diego for Thanksgiving. We had a good time and enjoyed a little bit cooler weather than here in AZ. So I admit it, I really miss the changing seasons in Utah!! I am waiting for Lindsey to post wedding pix cuz I really want to see them!!! My sister brought her fiance home for Thanksgiving. That's a picture of the happy couple! They are getting married in Feb. so that is exciting! Well I started doing these really cool photo books and yes I joined as a consultant cuz it's much faster and easier than scrapbooking and I loved my scrapbooking, but I just never have time anymore! If anyone wants to take a look, it's www.pictureperfectheritage.com. I am excited about it! Well I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!!! We need to plan that reunion!!!
Erin

3 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

hi ya girly
I can't believe your sis is getting married? to who? when did they meet? do you like him? well i hope you are doing well and i can't wait to see you guys. do you know how Mia's mom is doing?

loves

Mon Nov 27, 07:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger kristenita said...

cute pictures erin, love the lighting in the last one!
p.s. there are some wedding pix on lindsey's website

Tue Nov 28, 07:49:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

So cute!! And I Loved her halloween pics!!!! I'm excited to see you two over Christmas break!!!
Linds

Sun Dec 17, 08:35:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home