The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SLADE Clan!!

I somehow forgot to add the words to the pictures! oops!

Hey everyone! So good to keep hearing about what is going on with everybody. .... Marlie, your family is adorable and Jamie congrats on the upcoming addition. Did everybody else see jamie during the general conference session break on KBYU. It was awesome! ... So our family has been doing good. Taylor is loving the first grade and I find my self in the car all of the time between dance, soccer, singing, piano, ets. etc., but life is great and I love my babies. Jackson is a stud and Kate is a cute, but crazy little girl! I went to Utah last week and was eating at Maglebeys and I saw Johanna! It was really cool to see and old Penthouse chick and her kids were adorable! My sister plays volleyball for BYU so we go up there to watch her quite a bit. Here's some pics of the kiddos on Halloween! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger kristenita said...

your babies are getting so big! love the pix! (and chad looks hot in that first one!) I can't believe how long taylor's hair is & how big kate got since we saw you last turkey day! sounds like life is busy - busy is good! tell your amy good luck, wish we were closer to see her games & run into friends in UT too!

Wed Nov 22, 12:03:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home