The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

HI FROM BUFFALO

hey everyone! things out here in western NY are great...



I am exactly 2 weeks from my due date (dec 9th) & still alive and kicking. I'm getting PRETTY uncomfortable, but hanging in there ok. I just got called as the "ward music chair" or coordinator lady, so I have to plan the music for the sacrament mtg Christmas eve program, which is one of the last things I want to worry about... hopefully I can scrape enough musical numbers together in time before I go into labor!!


aaron is super busy with dental school (remember the first year JJ & Lew? yucky.) he's studying hard & trying to get ready before finals start (4 days after my due date, yeah oops). my family came out for thanksgiving and my mom is staying here until dec 20th, to help with labor/delivery and the new baby for a while, which we are so thankful for! it's been fun having family out here since we are SO far from home and won't be going home until next summer probably.

our halloween was really boring - no trick or treaters and we just stayed home and didn't dress up - so lame, but we plan on having a big party next year and stuff to make up for it! thanksgiving was spent with my relatives in the area & was a nice day with lots of food and then lots of naps afterwards! now we are just "waiting around" for The Little to come along - my mom is trying to "walk" me all the time, to see if we can get things going faster... we will keep you posted!


we are taking guesses on our blog as to when I will have the baby and how much he will weigh - vote now

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Kristen, I bet you are ready any now day!! Can you email me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas card?! :)
Erin

Sun Dec 10, 07:24:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home