Then and Now......





HI ALL
Long time no blog. I am tired of doing homework, so was looking at some old pictures, trying to find one of all of us on Halloween. I counldn't find one, but I think it was because we thought Halloween was every day. I have been thinking a lot about freshman year lately, because we see Court's sister all the time who just moved in to S- HAll from Heritage Halls. She had nerdy roomates at Heritage and now likes it in sweet S-Hall. I told her she would. So, I was remembering the Halloween dance we went to, and we didn't really have costumes, but we didn't care at all. I think it was JJ's and Marlie's ward dance. I just remember it was really fun and I laughed the whole time. I think I laughed the whole year long. Well, so here are some old pictures I hope you enjoy and some new ones of my little family all dressed up. I would really like to see all of yours in their cute costumes too, and even the full bellied girls and their cute round tummies. Hope to talk to you all soon. Let's keep this up. It is a good distraction for me.
LOVE JOHANNA


2 Comments:
nice flashback johanna! I was hoping someone would update this thing, good job. I always laugh when I see pix from freshman year, too! we were pretty silly. (and OBSESSED with playing dress-up!) ah the days. aaron & I were lame this halloween & didn't dress up (midterms...), but I'll put a picture of my tummy on here soon.
read my blog: akhassell.blogspot.com
Darling!!! I am gonna be visiting in March so we will have to hang out!! Good luck with those classes. I hear ya...I am actually stalling right now. I don't wanna do my homework! I am taking 3 classes right now...I think I bit off more than I can chew! I am tired!!! How is it being back at the good ol' Y?
Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home