The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Halloween




First of all CONGRATS to lindsey. so so sorry we couldn't be there but Johanna told me it was such a wonderful day. we are so happy for you. is there a way we can see pictures? a website or something? Here are our pictures from Halloween. I just want to know what Linds was, she always loved to get dressed up and have a theme. I was a pirate, but took no pictures. Darn. Things are very crazy here between work, Aiden's many classes (what was I thinking!?!?!?!) and Lewis being gone ALL THE TIME. He will be interviewing pretty much until the middle of December and will be home only a day here and there. It is very stressful not having him here and hard to not know where we will be next year. Jan. 31 is the day. The primary program is coming up and i guess on sunday at the practice they only got through half of it in an hour. uhoh. we were at the nyc marathon where lewis WASTED lance armstrong, finishing in an amazing 2 hours 41 minutes. around 6 minute mile pace. he hasn't had much time to train so it is very incredible. anyway it was a good time. to top it off BOTH of our cars broke down today. really broke down. it was amazing. other than that, things are great here. we are happy here, but hope to try out something else next year (and hopefully get a NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I am just glad I can get on and blog and vent. lewis gets sick of hearing it! keep posting girls, it is fun to see your pics. cute girls johanna!

3 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

HI
I love the cowboy outfit, and who would have guessed lewis's son would have an alligator costume? They are so cute.
sorry to hear about the car. Does lewis have any pictures of him passing lance? how was NYC?
love much

Tue Nov 07, 09:36:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

THe kids look so cute!! I love their costumes! Vent all you want. That seems to be my theme lately! :) My students are ready for Christmas Break (and so am I) so we are having some long days! Not to mention, Keiya acting like she is already 2 throwing those wonderful tantrums! It's really fun....ya right! SOrry to hear about the cars! Yuck! Congrats to LEwis! Love ya girl, Erin

Thu Nov 09, 09:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

I am excited to see you guys over Christmas!!!

Love ya linds

Sun Dec 17, 08:38:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home