The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Erin and Keiya's Halloween



Hello everyone! Well this fall has been way too busy! I am counting the days til Christmas Break so I can finally take a little break! Arizona is still hot....some days it is still in the 90s....blah!!! I never thought I would say it, but I actually do miss winter. Different seasons would be great, not different variations of summer. Halloween was fun. My parents came out a couple days before and we went to a carnival. Keiya was a little ladybug/princess. She thought she was hot stuff with her tutu. She is starting her terrible twos a little early and it is not fun....any ideas of what to do when she goes into tantrum state??? She actually tantrumed so hard she threw up yesterday! I am not sure how to handle it...any suggestions??? Well ladies, thanks for blogging. I am enjoying this!
Erin

6 Comments:

Blogger kristenita said...

erin-
still in the 90s!!! I am so jealous. it's in the 30s here and yucky sleet/rain tonight - BRRR. if you need a real winter come visit us anytime :)
cute halloween costume & YOU look cute too! I wish we were all closer to eachother, but this is fun to see what everyone is doing.
sorry no advice on the tantrum thing - I'm not there yet... I have heard of that "happiest toddler on the block book," maybe that would help?? www.thehappiestbaby.com

Sat Nov 11, 08:44:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Hi ya babe,
yeah i am glad you are coming in march.. too bad not any earlier, but we will hang out. sorry to hear about the tantrum thing. we found it best to just ignore avery and walk away or just put her in her room and let her cry it out. she usually would come out 5 or 10 min later all happy, as if nothing happened. Macey is a little more strong willed though and i just try to ignore her too when she throws a fit, but she hasn't done it too often yet. i will keep my finders crossed on that one. good luck with it. kids are not easy to figure out, let me know if you find out what works. i would love some suggestions.
love ya
PS how is Mia's mom doing?

Sun Nov 12, 07:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

ppps that was me JOHANNA AMY MANWARING STEWART

Sun Nov 12, 07:57:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Mia's mom is doing ok. They gave her months to live. She is getting kimo (SP?) and has lost her hair.
:(

Sun Nov 19, 03:02:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

Hey Erin, Kaya is so adorable! Unfortunately, Kate is going through that same tantrum stage! SHe throws her self on the ground and kicks, and when she gets really mad she bites me.... so much fun!!!

Tue Nov 21, 01:08:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jaime said...

That was me ;...... Jennie..

Tue Nov 21, 01:08:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home