Jaimewave finally figured it out!
Hi Girlies!
Where ya been all my life! Well, I thought I was computer savvy but it took me a awhile to figure out how to post a comment, and I make fun of my mother... So, I am alive and loving reading about everyone's happening lives. Quick update. I am also on the pregnancy train (finally!!). We are expecting a little boy this January. He took quite a bit of coaxing and we are more than thrilled. I am adjusting to being large and in charge just fine except the maternity clothes are starting to get small. Say what? I hoped that wouldn't happen.
Mark and I are still living the dream in New York City. He's a lawyer and I am teaching pilates and working as a recruiter at a consulting firm for a while longer (Yes, I am counting down the days). So, they called me to be Primary President last Sept. and I thought it was a big joke, but now I love it. I have the fever for primary - I think it is the best way to spend Sunday! Maybe that's because we don't have kids yet. I am planning a little SNL-style improv in this year's primary program and hope the Bishop doesn't get mad. It's going to be hilarious.
Please share your pregnancy, labor and delivery, post-partum and new born suggestions. We are aiming for natural at a birthing center. Any others take that route? I can't seem to read enough, but nothing compares to friends telling it like it is. I promise to post a few photos when I get home tonight.
Lots of love,
Jaimewave


4 Comments:
Hi Jaime--
That's awesome that you are Primary President. I love the "Scripture Power" song. Our ward just did the program last week. TOO cute! Hang in there with the pregnancy. I was 100% about the epidural so I can't offer you any tips. Sorry. My sis-in-law did hypno-birthing and loved it.?? Good luck regardless. Love ya,
Marlie
congrats jaime!! good to hear from you. when in jan are you due? you are not far behind me & I hear you on the maternity clothes - well all of a sudden they FIT and then they get too tight. WHAT!?
have you read "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth"? it was recommended to me by a patient so I wouldn't be freaked about labor/delivery and it's a VERY natural/midwifey type book. I think I am going to go for the epidural, unless it goes so fast I don't have time, so I can't help you on the au naturalle thing, sorry!
ok, you promised to post pix, where are they?!
and we will have to hook up if we are ever on the other's side of NY state! -kristen
Hey Jaime...good to see you on here! I can't wait to see pictures!! I did hypnobirthing classes and they were really cool. I didn't end up doing it natural...my labor was 36 hrs. long so I couldn't handle it anymore, but I really liked those classes! Good luck girly!
Erin
Hey Jamie! So good to hear from you!! And congrats on the baby! That is awesome! Hey! I saw you during the break in conference with your young women from new york, you are quite the aspiring actress!! I must say it was very cool to watch and I was so excited to tell everyone I knew you!!
Jennie
Post a Comment
<< Home