Sah-weet S hall!
Hi everyone--Lindsey this is a great idea. I was so glad to get word of the blog. I loved seeing all the posts and updates. So here's a little update on me...I've been married to Kris for about 2 1/2 years now and we just had our first little babydoll in February...Jackson Lane. He looks nothing like me, but he's the d-a-m (as grandma Lillie would say) cutest thing I have ever seen.




I am so in love with that kid. It's pretty unreal. We live just outside of Denver (in Westminster) and Kris works downtown with a really great IP firm. I have the absolute joy of hanging out with my little bug every day. It's the best life ever. We've been here a little over a year now and it looks like this will most likely be where we stay. Here are a couple more shots of us. I'm so excited to be in touch with you guys. One quick very cool memory...delivering a box of ice cream sandwiches to the boys with a special little surprise from Lindsey in an envelope. COOL! Why does that still make me laugh so hard? It's because I'm mature. Love to you all!
Oh, and here is a VERY cool piece of art I am just dying to put up in my home. Are you kidding me? I found this beauty at a thrift store. Please look at the life size of this bad boy...larger than life!



3 Comments:
hey marlie! I'm bummed I didn't know you guys were living in denver - we've been in littleton the last 2yrs & would've liked to get together before we moved!!! well, we're both from there, so we'll be back and have to try and hook up sometime when we are home. good to hear from you, you look great and your boy is cute! -kristen
Hey Marlie!!!
Don't worry....my daughter doesn't look a thing like me either. A couple people asked me if I adopted her....hee hee. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well! I am glad you are on here now!
Erin
Marlie, your little Jackson is adorbale! (my little boy is named Jackson too) That must mean that they are going to be extra cool! Great to hear about you and your family!
Jennie
Post a Comment
<< Home