

Hello everyone!
Well I wish I could erase pictures form the blog....boy and I broke up, but it is definitely for the best! It hasn't been hard to move on. Things are good and finally cooling off here in AZ. Some exciting news for Keiya and I....we are buying a house! It will be done in about 8-10 months so I am really excited for that! I put some pictures up of some of my students and our 9/11 Activity Day. The other day was really interesting...I broke up two pregnant girls fighting and put one of them in a choke hold! Who knew I had that in me? LOL Just to let everyone know....Mia's mom has been diagnosed with lung cancer and it has spread to her brain. She has some memory loss issues. She's in the hospital now in Tampa. Just wanted to let everyone know so we can keep them in our prayers! Love and miss ya all! Erin and Keiya


4 Comments:
hey erin! we will just have to keep posting lots and lots and your last post will not show up on this screen eventually! looks like fun - A CHOKE HOLD! what a tough teacher.
congrats on the house, owning a house is so much fun. - Kristen
Thanks Kristen...How are you feeling? Have the ankles started to swell yet? That was always fun! I am excited for you guys! I never knew I could love so much until Keiya!!
Erin
Good for you Erin. That is so exciting!
The comment above this was mine, but I forgot to add my name. You look great Erin and I am so excited for the new house for you girls. That's fantastic. I love you girl!
Marlie
Post a Comment
<< Home