The Penthouse and Q2

We were all buddies freshman year at THE Y (many many many years ago)... the girls lived in T-Hall 7th floor (aka "the penthouse"), the boys lived in Q-Hall, 2nd floor. All these years later we're trying to keep in touch...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Provo Rules




Hi all,
Wow, I must be cool, I am a blogger. A fun idea. We are doing well here in Provo. We just moved back from SLC so Courtney can get a PHD from BYU. He is excited and I am slowly getting used to happy valley again. We have two little girls, Avery, 3, and Macel, 1 1/2. They are crazy but fun. I have also been taking care of a third child because Court broke his leg last week and had to have a rod and a couple of screws put in. If this is what three children is like, I'm done. I am hopefully starting a masters here this fall, we will just have to take out more loans. Hope all are well.
Love Johanna and Courtney Stewart

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Johanna!!! Cute picture of the girls from our visit!! So what are you gonna get your Masters in? Exciting! Sorry to hear about Court!
Erin

Thu Aug 17, 10:25:00 PM PDT  
Blogger kristenita said...

johanna what beautiful girls you have! ah to be back in P-town, I bet its a little adjustment, but great to be so close to you family! what are you doing your Masters in? love ya! kristen

Sun Aug 20, 10:35:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jaime said...

Yes, crazy courtney broke his leg in a coed rec soccer game. We have been playing with his family and my sister and it has been fun untill this happened. the field was kindof muddy and the goalie dived on his leg and it just snapped. i heard a loud crack, like a tree branch breaking in half. it was nasty to see. it was a major ordeal, but he is now feeling much better. I am hopefully getting a masters in biology education. i am thinking they will let me do it nice and slow, like one class a semster. that would be about all i can handle. i don't remeber how to study. let's keep this up, it's fun.
LOVe Johanna

Sun Aug 20, 09:22:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jaime said...

Johanna,
I saw your picture photo album thing online. It was so cool. Looks like you guys had a fun summer even if Cour had to hobble everywhere! How is his program going? I heard that you guys got some snow in the mountains today! Crazy!
Erin

Mon Sep 18, 09:22:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home