Lewis and JJ




Hey everyone, it seems like it has been forever since I have heard how you are all doing. I hope we can all use this blog thing to keep in touch. We are still in Connecticut, Lewis is in his last (4th) year of dental school at UConn. Next year he will be starting a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery--most likely somewhere else. Our kids are Aiden and Brooks, 31/2 and 1 and they look exactly like Lewis even though I do ALL THE WORK. Anyway, we are doing well and hope to hear from all of you!! Thanks to Linds for getting this set up. Please don't make me be the only one to post. OK!?!??! Peace. JJ
(Aiden is the one in the back in the swimming picture)


3 Comments:
JJ and Lewis!! The kids are adorable!!! Sounds like you guys are enjoying Conn. You guys got the cold and we have the HOT!
So cute! But why aren't there any pictures of you and Lew?????
Much love,
Linds
JJ: Oral Surgery residency, awesome! if UBuffalo has a program, PLEASE applhy to it! it would be so great to be so close to you guys - and the wards out here are great. cute kids! I can't believe you guys are 4th yrs already. craziness. love K
Post a Comment
<< Home