



Hello everyone!! What a great idea! Keiya and I are still in Phoenix...well actually Avondale, Arizona. I am working in Central Phoenix at an alternative school. I love it! Everyday is different. A lot of my students have children older than mine!! I sure enjoy it. I will be getting my Masters in December...just 3 more classes!!! Keiya is 15 1/2 months now and is quite the little ham. She loves to dance (wonder where that comes from!) and push her doll stroller. We have a new man in our life. His name is Dean and he is great! So that is what is going on in our little corner of the world.


6 Comments:
Cute Cute. Are you guys still coming up this weekend???
L
Heys Lins,
We will be in LA over Labor Day weekend. I came this last weekend but it was seriously hectic and there was no time...it was my ten year reunion. Crazy!! I was thinking we could get together on the 2nd! Would that work?
Erin
ERIN,
WHO'S THE BOY? i WANT ALL THE DETAILS.
love johanna
We met online!!!!! I am officially a geek! He lives in San Diego and so we are doing the long distance thing. We met over a year ago online (he was living in Idaho at the time. We only emailed until 2 months ago and we finally met when I was in San Diego one weekend. We hit it off and things have gone pretty fast quickly. He is a great guy and I am IN LOVE!!!! I seriously never thought I would feel so happy about a guy again! Things are really good. The distance is hard but he talks about moving here next year so we will see!! :) How did Court break his leg so bad????? Love ya girl!! Erin
erin: cute daughter and cute boy! where is avondale? phoenix area? there are a couple dental students here from mesa/gilbert... great to hear about you! love kristen
Avondale is in West Phoenix. Gilbert is on the other side and I wanna say south but I am not sure...haven't been there yet. So back in NY?? Do you guys like it there?
Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home