Me and the Pope have one thing in common...
Here is our family photo, Trav, me and Max...
Here is my baby... except when he poos or pees or starts driving me crazy I can lock him up...
Here is me and Trav. We are getting married October 14 or Nov. 25... in the Jordan River Temple. (Our three year aniversary is on Oct. 14th.) I had been hearing about this crazy "willy" guy for about three years before we even met through mutual friends, and then when I moved to Salt Lake City we finally met in person and the rest is history... ; ) Trav is an engineer here in So. Cal, and I dropped out of law school this last semester and moved back to the OC to be an unglorified claims adjuster. I am getting really excited to get married and start having babies that look more like all of your adorable little pooders, and less like my little white furball of a child. All though he is adorable!!!
Love you all!!!!
Wanna guess what me and the catholic church guy have in common????


4 Comments:
you and the pope both have little white dogs?
CUTE BOY! congrats on the engagement, lins, that's so exciting. you are back in SoCal? what happened to law school & vegas? keep us updated on the wedding date and everything, looks like things are going well for you!! - kristen
Linds! What a cute little family!! I will be at the wedding. Keep us updated on the date so I can get my ticket!!! Love ya,Erin
Lindsey--
Congrats! And thanks for getting this thing up and running. It's so fun to be in touch with everyone!
Marlie
last name benedict, what do i win????? JJ CONGRATS
Post a Comment
<< Home